Even in this day of prominent email communication, business phones are still a prominent tool in how we conduct business. Whether you are experiencing dropped calls, garbled conversations or you just want to add some phones for new employees, Up to Code (UTC) will ensure your business telephones are reliable because they would be based on reliable voice cabling.
Traditional voice cabling (CAT 3, twisted pair) was the dominant kind of office cabling for many years. Since the introduction of commercially available Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) systems in the mid-to-late 1990s, we are doing less and less traditional voice cabling. We can install CAT 3, 5e or 6 cabling depending on the installed base of cable and type of phone system. We’ve wired phone systems for Avaya, NEC, Panasonic, Nortel Meridian, Toshiba, Norstar, Lucent, AT&T, Comdial, Cisco, 3Com, Fujitsu, Inter-Tel and Plantronics to name a few. Many customers are now requesting standard data patch panels instead of the more traditional 110, 66 or Krone blocks, but we can install whatever you prefer.
How Does it Work?
- Call Up To Code (203) 876-9748 or email contact form and ask for Jim Pellegrino.
- Send us a scope of work (SOW). If you don’t have one or know what it is, ask us for a sample SOW so you can fill it in and send it back or you can hire us to create one for you.
- We will create a budget price based on your provided SOW or from the SOW we created for a fee.
Up To Code has network cabling solutions for businesses and system integrators.
- Secure and Reliable Network Cabling
- UTC Lifetime Cabling Guarantee
- Scalable Cabling Solutions
- Full Documentation and Labeling
We can provide you with all types of network cabling solutions, all the way from a fiber optic feed to the data jacks in the wall. We can handle complete structured cabling.